- ACCA Member. Graduated from Warsaw School of Economics in the field of finance and accounting. Completed examinations for candidates for statutory auditors and is waiting for the diploma examination.
- Over 10 years of experience. Bartłomiej participated in engagements for Polish entities and international corporations, inter alia:
– Post-transactions projects initiated by investors with a focus on selected areas and potentially fraudulent activities aimed at improvement of terms of transactions, incl. identification and collection of evidence for purposes of submitting claims
– Reviews of company’s operations aimed at identification of irregularities and securing company’s interests
– Several-month financial assessment of a company during restructuring process and significant liquidity issues
– Comprehensive forensic audit of procurement process and verification of transaction with selected third parties
- Conducted audits and reviews of financial statements of companies and capital groups from various sectors, prepared in accordance with Polish accounting principles and international financial reporting standards.
- Participated in the implementation of Anti-bribery Management System in accordance with ISO 37001. Completed dedicated training for auditors and audited selected elements of the system as part of the internal audit function. On behalf of organizations’ compliance function, he conducted internal investigative proceedings.
- His competences include areas related to finance functions in the organization, the role of internal controls and reporting functions for management and statutory purposes.
- He also supported an educational start-up in Niger in set-up of finance functions.
- Bartłomiej has gained practical experience working on projects for Polish and international entities, mainly from IT, production and FMCG sectors.